- خوش آمدگویی
- عضویت در سابت
- خرید آیتم ها به چه صورتی است؟
- نویسنده شدن
- مالکیت معنوی
- استفاده از اطلاعات
- بازی منصفانه
- لینک دادن؛ اپلیکشن های ساخت شده توسط افراد دیگر
- Legal Housekeeping
1. سلام و خوش آمدید! ما خوشحالیم از اینکه سایت ما را انتخاب کردید. امیدواریم از بودن در این سایت لذت ببرید.
2. شما با عضویت در سایت و پذیرفتن قوانین می توانید آیتم ها را خرید و فروش کنید.
3. مالکیت آیتم ها متعلق به نویسندگان آیتم ها است. در اینجا ما تنها بستری برای خرید و فروش آیتم ها فراهم کرده ایم.
عضویت در سایت
4. سن : برای عضویت حداقل سن 18 سال ضروری است. اگر کمتر از 18 سال سن دارید، شما نیاز به یک سرپرستی دارید که بیشتر از 18 سال سن دارد و بایستی پاسخگوی تمام کارهای شما باشد.
5. مسئولیت شما : بایستی اطلاعاتی که در اختیار ما قرار می دهید، دقیق، کامل و صحیح باشد. همینطور اطلاعات شما باید به روز باشد. نام کاربری و رمز عبور خود را امن نگه دارید و آن را در اختیار شخص دیگر قرار ندهید، زیرا شما مسئول هستید. اگر شخصی به نام کاربری و رمز عبور شما دسترسی پیدا کرد ما را در جریان قرار دهید.
خرید آیتم ها به چه صورتی است؟
6. قیمت نهایی که شما بابت آیتم پرداخت می کنید شامل موارد زیر است:
- بهای آیتم : زمانی که شما یک آیتم را «می خرید»، شما هزینه آیتم بایت حق استفاده از آن را به نویسنده پرداخت می کنید؛ با خرید آیتم شما حق استفاده از آن را پیدا می کنید در عین حال که مالکیت معتوی آیتم متعلق به نویسنده است.
- هزینه خریدار : زمانی که شما یک آیتم را «می خرید»، هزینه های مربوط به خدمات پشتیبانی سایت، هزینه های مربوط به کنترل کیفیت آیتم، امنیت و خدمات مربوطه را نیز پرداخت می کنید.
معامله به عنوان یک خریدار:
7. شما با داشتن حساب در یکی از بانک های عضو شتاب می توانید آیتم مورد نظر را به صورت آنلاین خریداری کنید.
18. قوانین خرید: با خرید آیتم در دنیای آیتم های دیجیتال شما قوانین زیر را پذیرفته اید:
- مالکیت معنوی آیتم را قبول دارید؛
- شما نمی توانید یک خرید که به اتمام رسیده است را لغو کنید؛
- به محض خرید آیتم آن را دانلود کنید. ما و نویسنده مسئولیتی در قبال در دسترس نبودن آیتم پس از گذشت مدت زمان زیادی از خرید آن، نخواهیم داشت؛
- نویسنده مالکیت آیتم را حفظ خواهد کرد.
- ما حق اجرای قوانین مربوط به عدم رعایت حفظ مالکیت معنوی نویستده را علیه شما داریم؛
- they own or have rights to use the intellectual property rights in that item and that item does not infringe the intellectual property rights of a third party;
- the item is not false, inaccurate, misleading, fraudulent, unlawful or defamatory;
- the item does not violate any applicable law or regulation (including those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, criminal law, pornography, antidiscrimination, trade practices or fair trading);
- the item does not contain viruses or other computer codes, files or programs which are designed to limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware.
20. Taxes, fees and charges: You are responsible for paying all fees and taxes associated with your use of our Envato Market sites wherever levied (including withholding tax, if applicable). We may collect geographical location information to determine your location, which may be used for tax purposes (so location information you give us must be accurate for tax residency purposes).
21. Envato credits expire: Envato credits expire if not used within 12 months from the date of deposit, and will be forfeited on the 12 month anniversary of the deposit date. If you deposit money to your Envato Market account at any time during that 12 month period before your Envato credits expire, the total balance of your Envato credits (that is, both the new deposit and the balance of any unused older Envato credits) will become available for a further 12 months from the date of the new deposit. If you don’t use your Envato credits within that further 12 months, the credits will be forfeited on the 12 month anniversary of the new deposit. We generally try to tell you beforehand when Envato credits are going to expire and be forfeited, but this is not always possible and we’re not obliged to warn you. Check your member’s statement regularly for details of expiry dates. If you have different rights under an applicable consumer law, we don’t exclude them.
22. Items with an incorrect price or incorrect information: Despite our reasonable efforts, items may occasionally be listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information. If this happens, we may cancel or reverse a transaction, even after it is completed and a payment has been processed. If we do this, we’ll promptly arrange for any payment to be credited or refunded and you must not use the item.
23. Given the nature of downloadable digital items, we do not generally offer a refund or credit on a purchase unless required under Australian consumer law or other relevant consumer protection laws. If you would like to request a refund or credit on a purchase, you should open a support ticket.
24. We will assess refund or credit requests on their merits, considering the digital nature of Envato Market items and the type of item preview that was available before purchase. There is no obligation to provide a refund or credit in situations like the following:
- you have changed your mind about an item;
- you bought an item by mistake;
- you do not have sufficient expertise to use the item;
- you ask for goodwill; or
- you can no longer access the item because it has been removed by its author from Envato Market (we advise you to download items as soon as you buy them to avoid this situation).
25. If we decide to issue a refund or credit, this will be done using the same manner used to make the purchase. So if the item was bought using Envato credits, you will be given credit in Envato credits; if the item was bought using a particular payment method you will be refunded using the same payment method in reverse. Any payment made to you (not Envato credits) will be made in US Dollars, under the rules of the payment method (see section 17 - Currency conversion costs about currency conversion back to your local currency).
26. Disputes lodged with payment agents: If, as a buyer, you lodge a dispute with a payment agent, this will result in a freezing of your Envato Market account until the dispute raised with the payment agent has been closed. This makes it very complex to resolve any related issues, and means we cannot make payments or issue refunds out of your Envato Market account, so we encourage buyers to contact us directly first to see if we can help resolve any concerns.
27. Fine print: We are not a bank or licensed deposit taker in Australia or elsewhere, your credits are not deposits under Australian law about banks, and that means you don’t get the benefit of any deposit insurance or guarantee under those laws. We don’t act as a fiduciary or as a trustee for you, and we’re not a licensed financial service provider.
Becoming an Author
28. Imagine creating what you want, when you want, from the comfort of your own home, making passive income whether you’re working or not. Some of our authors sell stock items in their free time as a hobby, some do it to get their name out there, and some are able to make it their full time profession. If you want to get involved in our community as an author find out how here. Remember that if you become an author these terms will continue to apply, along with the Author Terms you’ll sign up to as an author.
29. What we own: We own all the Envato Content that we have put on Envato Market (unless otherwise stated and excluding content owned by others). This includes the design, compilation, and look and feel of the Envato Market sites, and copyright, trademarks, designs and other intellectual property on Envato Market. We own all the trademarks, logos, service marks and trade names on Envato Market (unless otherwise stated and excluding these things owned by others). You will not copy, distribute, modify or make derivative works of any of our Envato Content or use any of our intellectual property in any way not expressly stated in these terms.
30. What we don’t own: We do not own the items on Envato Market; our authors do. So we cannot take responsibility for the quality, safety or legality of the items. We do not warrant that the items or any member content, code, data or materials available on or via the Envato Market do not infringe the intellectual property rights of a third party. (Each author provides warranties to you directly when you purchase their item – see section 19 - What authors promise you about items.)
31. Copyright, trademark and intellectual property claims: We respect the intellectual property rights of others and we require that authors do the same. If you believe that an item or member content infringes an intellectual property right (including copyright) please see the information in our Content Policy.
Use of Information
32. Privacy: We respect your privacy. When you become a member you will be asked to provide some information about yourself. This information may be used by us and contractors in connection with providing the Envato Market sites and their services, including marketing activities.
33. Confidential Information: We value your information and take reasonable precautions to protect it. While we take reasonable steps to preserve the security of your information, please be aware that we can’t promise that your use of the Envato Market will be confidential, and we can’t promise that any information you provide to us is perfectly secure. While using the Envato Market, you may also become aware of confidential information about us or another member. You promise to not disclose any confidential information made available to you through the Envato Market to any other person.
34. Prohibited Conduct: Envato is founded on the idea of community and like any functioning and healthy community, some things are not allowed and will not be tolerated. We aim to take a common sense approach to the general code of conduct on Envato Market but you promise that you will not:
- use a false email address, impersonate others, or misrepresent your affiliation with others;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to computer systems or content through the Envato Market;
- attempt to contact other members through the Envato Market or use any information gained from the Envato Market with the intention to make a private arrangement that would otherwise be made using the Envato Market;
- enter any arrangements that are not consistent with these terms or the Author Terms;
- use information gathered from or through the Envato Market in a way that may confuse or mislead consumers (for example, automatically gathering information to set up a site that looks like one of our sites);
- attempt to or actually interrupt, negatively impact or alter the Envato Market operation in any way;
- use the Envato Market or any of the content in a way that violates applicable law, that violates the intellectual property or other rights of us or others, or that is fraudulent, obscene, unprofessional, offensive, misleading or defamatory;
- modify, reproduce, display, publish, distribute, copy, transmit, perform, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, content, software, or item obtained from or through the Envato Market, other than in accordance with these terms or the license for the item.
35. We strongly recommend that you don’t make your contact details public on the Envato Market or in any communications via the Envato Market sites. Contact details include your email address, street address, Skype name and phone number (but not social network handles). If you do, it must not be for any reason prohibited under section 34(c) - Prohibited Conduct and you do so at your risk!
36. Content removal: We can look at or remove any of your content for any reason at our discretion. Reasons might include quality assurance, if we receive a valid copyright take-down notice, if we think that the use of your content is unauthorised, misleading, incorrect, offensive, or in breach of anyone else’s rights, or if we think that your use of the Envato Market and any content might result in liability to us or anyone else.
37. Community participation: We take great pride in our global and thriving community—it’s part of what makes the Envato Market such a friendly place. We focus on transparency and mutual respect and invite you to participate, give feedback and have your say. Before participating on the Envato Market, please read the Community Guidelines, as you agree to follow them as part of these terms.
Linking; apps made by others
38. Linking to the Envato Market: We’d be delighted if you decide to link to Envato Market from other sites, but you have to link to a full version of a page as seen by someone navigating directly to the Envato Market sites and looks the way we’ve intended and not link directly to an image hosted on the Envato Market. That includes no “in-line” linking methods resulting in images hosted on the Envato Market being displayed on other sites. You must not “frame” any Envato Market pages by surrounding those pages with someone else’s content, materials or branding. We reserve the right to insist that any link to the Envato Market be discontinued, and to revoke your ability to link to the Envato Market.
39. Links from the Envato Market: The Envato Market sites may contain links to other non-Envato sites. We have no control or responsibility over anything on those sites, and do not endorse or sponsor those sites, even if they are affiliated to us.
40. Third party developers: We welcome the contribution of our members and broader community, who offer applications that work with Envato Market. You will need to form your own view about these applications and their developers; we’re not able to warrant or endorse those applications and disclaim liability relating to these applications.
41. Eligibility, suspension or termination: Membership is not an automatic right, it is a benefit for community members who follow our reasonable rules and treat other community members well. We hope that you will be with us for a long time. But we do reserve the right, based on our reasonable discretion, to determine whether or not your use of the Envato Market complies with these terms. We can suspend or terminate your Envato Market account at any time for any reason (acting reasonably of course), including if you don’t comply with these terms. If we do decide to permanently terminate your Envato Market account you must not apply for a new account as unfortunately you will no longer be welcome in our community.
Our indemnity to you
42. We provide the Envato Market sites, not the items on the Envato Market sites. We are liable and responsible for:
- our use of the Envato Market sites;
- the services, message, Envato Content, software or other information we send through the Envato Market sites;
- Envato Content breaching of any intellectual property rights belonging to others;
- our breach of these terms;
- our breach of any industry code, regulation or law that applies.
43. You have no responsibility to us for, and we agree to indemnify you from, all liabilities, costs, expenses (including legal fees) and loss arising from third party claims due to any of the matters set out in the previous section 42 – Our indemnity to you.
Your indemnity to us
44. You are liable and responsible for:
- your use of the Envato Market sites;
- the items, message, content, information, software or other materials you send through the Envato Market sites;
- your content breaching any intellectual property rights belonging to others;
- your breach of these Envato Market Terms;
- your breach of any license of an item;
- your breach of any industry code, regulation or law that applies.
45. We have no responsibility to you or to any another person for all liabilities, costs, expenses (including legal fees) and loss arising from third party claims due to any of the matters set out in the previous section 44 – Your indemnity to us and you agree to indemnify us, our directors, officers, employees and agents from all losses.
46. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with our defence of such claim.
47. Availability: We strive to have the Envato Market sites available to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week but you know how the internet works: occasionally you might not be able to access the Envato Market sites, and this might happen for any reason, at any time, with or without notice, or at our absolute discretion. We might also change aspects of how Envato Market works. We will not be liable to you for any loss you suffer as a result of these things.
48. Third party: If you’re agreeing to these terms on behalf of someone else (like your employer), then you’re promising to us that you have full legal authority to bind that third party.
49. Disclaimer: In some places there may be consumer or fair trading laws that apply and that may give you rights that we cannot exclude, restrict or modify (‘non-excludable law’). We do not exclude or modify any non-excludable law. Except as provided in a non-excludable law, we are bound only by the express promises made in these terms and we are not bound by implied terms. Except as provided in a non-excludable law, our and each author’s liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition which cannot be excluded is limited, at our or the author’s option, to either replacement or paying the cost of replacement.
50. Relationship between the parties: Nothing in these terms is to be construed as constituting a partnership, joint venture, employment or agency relationship between you and us, or between you and any other member. Neither you nor us can bind each other in any way. We are, however, an agent of the authors only for the limited purposes of the authors’ providing warranties to buyers in section 19 - What authors promise you about items and the disclaimer of authors’ liability to buyers in section 49 - Disclaimer.
51. Notices: Any notice you send us must be submitted via a support ticket. Any notice we send to you will be emailed to your Envato Market account email address.
52. Changes to Envato Market Terms: Although we can change any of our terms at any time we will take reasonable steps to let you know when we do so.
53. Interpretation: Words like ‘include’ and ‘including’ are not words of limitation and where anything is within our discretion we mean our sole discretion.
54. Applicable Laws: We control and operate the Envato Market from our offices in Australia. The laws of Victoria, Australia govern these user terms, and you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts there.
عضوی که آیتم خود را برای فروش در اختیار سایت قرار می دهد.
عضوی که آیتم های سایت را خریداری می کند.
کالاهای دیجیتال در سایت مثل تم های وردپرس، موسیقی بکگراند، فایل های افتر افکت، عکاسی و ... .
- حساب کاربری:
ارتباط شما با سایت دنیای آیتم های دیجیتال از طریق آن صورت می گیرد.
شخصی که در سایت دنیای آیتم های دیجیتال عضو شده و قوانبن آن را پذیرفته است.
- شرح اعضا:
شرح پرداخت های خریدار به سایت و سایت به نویسنده.
نسخه 1.1 - تاریخ ایجاد: 13 آذر 1393.